Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bruce Greenwood: Actors & SKIN


With all of the varied projects actor Bruce Greenwood has been a part of, I was a bit surprised to see he has only three official nude scenes on his resume. His first, when Greenwood was 27, was the pilot episode of The Hitchhiker back in 1983. The second, when he was 33, was the incredibly erotic 1989 film Wild Orchid. At 51, Greenwood dropped trou for the third time in the Bob Dylan biopic, I'm Not There.


Greenwood, looking mighty fine 61, is again showing a little skin in Gerald's Game premiering later this month on Netflix. I loved the Stephen King novel, and am curious how they pull it together, especially given the main character is handcuffed to a bed for most of the story. Not sure how much of Greenwood will be on display, but h looks hot in his black boxer briefs, and handcuffs, that he sports in the trailer.



The Hitchhiker: 1983

If you look closely through the bars of the cage in the image below, there is a hint of a second bird int he bottom right hand corner. Greenwood's first nude scene was in the pilot episode for The Hitchhiker back in 1983. In the episode, Shattered Vows, the director very cleverly filmed Bruce undressing through the bars of the bird cage. I am not sure I would have noticed the nudity if I had watched the episode on TV. I needed it pointed out in the clip to notice. I uploaded the scene on Sendspace (HERE:)if you want to check it out for yourself.


I'm Not There (2007)

Bruce plays two characters in the 2007 biographical drama I'm Not There, inspired by the life of singer and songwriter Bob Dylan. In this scene, one of them decides to remove all of their clothing in a public bathroom.


Wild Orchid (1989)

When I first saw Wild Orchid, I have to admit, my focus was on the incredibly hot nude scene featuring the gorgeous Jens Peter. I updated my old post, with better quality caps of Jens (HERE:) if anyone wants to check it out. I was on a teenager when I saw the flick, and can't believe I didn't pay closer attention to Bruce, and his quick frontal flash in this scene. Thanks to SOMS, I have the scene uploaded on Sendspace HERE: if anyone wants another look.


No comments: